Tuesday, March 7, 2017

reflection 7

Protestant was one of the group arose during the Reformation. I learned that Protestant group was very active in their ministry and some of their people went here in the Philippines to share the word of God. I also learned from the life of Martin Luther how brave he was.
As I evaluated myself, I cannot imagine if someone will also tell me to recant my faith. I do not know what to answer but I do believe the Lord will help to stand even to the point of death because in my 20th year of my life the Lord is very faithful to me then how can I deny Him. It is impossible to do that but nothing is impossible to the Lord. No one can fathom His wondrous deeds. As I looked back to the life of our apostolic father some of them really died just to stand what they believe in.

So now, as a minister of Christ, I want also to be firm in my doctrines and faith. Meditating the word of God and hidden His word to my heart is the best way to do. According to the scripture heaven and earth will pass away but the word of the Lord will still remain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment